Friday, September 25, 2009

Black Triangle Redux, Now With More Spinning!

To view the demo you will need a browser with WebGL enabled, such as a Firefox nightly build

Another day, progress made. I'm slowly getting my head around OpenGL, or rather the OpenGL subset that is the current state of WebGL in FireFox. Nevertheless, I've managed to make the black triangle from the other day spin and user input (click and drag) see it on its own here. As usual, since WebGL is javascript, you can right-click view source to see exactly how it's done.

Demo is after the jump.




1 comment:

  1. Well.
    I am trying to do some work on WebGL.
    But your demo here can't work on my FireFox nighty builds.
    I have turned on the Html5.enable and webgl.enable_for_all_sites.
    OS: winxp sp3.
    Graphics card: ati fireGL v3300.

    look forward your reply. Thanks.

    L7yang@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete